More About Me
Mission StatementTo be acknowledged by our clients as the real estate representative that generates trust by delivering real estate services with the highest degree of quality, value, and integrity.
- Marketing/Broker Associate, ColdwelI Banker Commercial- Present
- Marketing/Broker Associate, ColdwelI Banker Residential Real Estate- Present
- Property Management, Property Matters, Inc.- Present
- California State Broker's License.
- California State Salesperson License.
- Engineer- In- Training License.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)- Past Candidate.
- Bay East Association of Realtors.
- California Association of Realtors.
- National Association of Realtors.
- I wanted to let go of my home and walk away with no money. Faz soldmy home and I walked away with $ 40,000. By the way, we had 18 offers on theproperty, and I did not pay a penny for all the damages in the home.B.H.
- If any agent can eliminate $ 450,000 lien on a $ 250,000 property, hire him/her.Faz did it.Z.N.
- I am 84 years old now. I was given an estimate of $5,000 for some termitedamage. Faz managed to have the job done with only $1,500. I surecould use the money I saved.R.B.
- My previous agent called me when she found out we had our home on themarket and asked why we did not call her. I told her Faz gives us allthe time we need and he works around our schedule, and you did not.